Sunday, March 19, 2006

IS IT ME

Is it me, or are girls becoming increasingly open about their periods? Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against it - I like a bit of openness as much as the next man. In fact, on Wednesday I was asked by one girl (in something of a state of emergency) to buy her some tampons, a purchase which gave me a certain (and, ok, perverted) thrill.

If the same thing happens to you this week, you will want to impress said girl with your in-depth knowledge of the sanitary towel. Which means you will want to read this first.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dirty dogs....

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

next they will be eating in the streets....

9:33 PM  
Blogger Calamity reads said...

All hail to girl Power. I knew men were trilled by women's periods as i lived with men and they were always relating everything back to our periods. Why do you guys do that?

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't acquiesce to their absurd demands. Buying their sanitary equipment is merely the first step. What next? Will you have to mop up after them???

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home